Comm-IT Embedded Division is looking for Senior Embedded Developer to be a tech lead to join our growing design house.
Our products and projects are in the fields of IoT, Cyber, RF, Networking, Smart-Home, Military, Medical, Low-Power, Autonomous Vehicles, Drones and much more!
You will join our embedded team in super-dynamic environment, get the ability to be exposed to the latest technologies and trends.
You MUST be a NINJA!
You MUST have Embedded in your blood!
You MUST be fast learner to absorb new technologies
• Find solutions in complex embedded environments
• Lead embedded architectures from requirements to production
• Lead highly-complex systems, involving FPGAs, SOCs, RF, Mobile apps, and cloud
• Design, Implement and deliver directly to the customer
• Collaborate with other teams members from mobile, cloud, FPGA, Hardware and mechanics
• Coding C/C++ in embedded environment for at least 7 years
• Doing Bring-ups, find software-hardware bugs
• Experience with complex embedded products
• Experience with standard interfaces (I2C, SPI, UART, 1-Wire, QSPI, SerDes)
• Experience with communication protocols and interfaces (TCP, UDP, Binary, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, BLE, Zigbee, Z-Wave)
• Knowledge in multiple operating systems (Bare metal, RTOS, Linux, Windows)
• Knowledge in toolchains and various IDEs (Eclipse, IAR, Keil, VSCode, CubeIDE, Simplicity Studio)
• Knowledge in hardware including using test equipment as DMM, Scope, Spectrum Analyzer, signal generators, etc.
• C# / Java / Python experience – Advantage
• Knowledge in Cloud environments – Advantage
• Knowledge in Cyber, authentication, payment systems - Advantage