GSI Technology, a NASDAQ company that purchased the Israeli Startup MikaMonu, is looking for a QA Automation engineer For our current and next generation Associative Processing Units (APU).
We are looking for a skillful QA Automation engineer – quick learner, independent, Able to work on complex systems.
Developing automated tests in Python. working closely with software development engineers and collaborating on determine testing strategy and feature design.
creating testing environments and perform overall tests.
Our work comes with much research, challenges, and of course lots of fun
• 2+ years’ experience with Python – Must
• 2+ years’ experience as QA automation engineer – an advantage
• Previous knowledge in writing STD's - a must
• B.S.C in computer science – A must
• Knowledge in Elastic search – an advantage
• Prior knowledge in Numpy, Tensorflow, Faiss - an advantage
• Knowledge in Jenkins, Jira – an advantage
• Experience as manual QA engineer – an advantage