Vishay Precision Group is an internationally recognized designer, manufacturer and marketer of resistive foil technology, foil based strain gages, sensors, and sensor-based systems.
For our Foil Ressistors product line we are looking for Operations Director- Plant Manager.
Plant Manager Job Duties
The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. They develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
Share a trusting relationship with team members, manage and develop plant staff
Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts requirements
• B.Sc. in Engineering – a must MBA- an advantage
• 5 years of experience in operations management of electronic / semiconductors facilities in a global environment
- Proven work experience as a Plant Manager
- Proven managerial experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
• Fluent English