A leading international multi-industry marketing firm, with strong eCommerce orientation, is seeking a senior eCommerce Specialist with proven track record working as a pro with at least one of leading platforms.
Our business was established in 2009 as a fintech firm with a large European exposure, since our inspection we have grown to be a diversified business with operation in varies areas including Fintech, Information Technology, Advertising, Education, eCommerce, Real Estate and Legal.
We have offices in London, Cyprus, Ramat Gan and Kiev.
Our employees worldwide enjoy harmonic work culture, city locations and lively and cultivating environment.
Our teams are passionate about what they do; they are commercially driven, dynamic and perform well in a fast-paced environment.
About the role
Our solid eCommerce division is growing, and we wish to strengthen our managerial level. This ‘hands on’ role will be responsible for the daily management of projects as well as the more strategic business development.
Required experience and knowledge
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of eCommerce in a managerial commercial role, working on one of the leading eCommerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Shopify etc’.
• Fundamentals of online product marketing
• Strong negotiation skills
• English proficiency (upper intermediate)
• Solid analytical skills
• Multi-tasking skills
• Great interpersonal skills
• Can do' mentality
• Highly organised
• Attention to detail
• The general setup and management of online stores on leading platforms like Amazon.
• New business development
• Management of procurement and suppliers’ relations
• Management of the complete product cycle from inception to launch
• Management of pricing strategies and tactics
• Continuous monitoring of the eCommerce space including competitive strategies, marketing strategies, product development, consumer research, usability best practices and industry trends