Devalore is looking for a Backend Developer to our team in Tel Aviv.
Developing across the backend technologies – Availability, Persistence, Services, Platform, Performances, and Scalability.
Participating and collaborating with Product Owner/ Cross-functional teams in the organization to understand the business requirements and to deliver solutions that can scale.
Designing and implementing software that is simple, intuitive and easy to use with platform development mindset to solve privacy platform problems.
Proactively anticipating problems and keeping the team and management informed in a timely manner.
- 3 + years’ experience as a server-side developer (C#).
- 1+ years of experience with MS SQL.
- Experience with Web API & Micro Services architecture.
?- Experience with Queues like RabbitMQ, Kafka, MS queue.
- Experience with .net Core.
- Experience with Multi-Threading.
Desired (nice-to-have) skills
?- Experience with Mongo.
?- Experience with ELK stack.
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Experience with AWS.
- Knowledge of securing REST API's using OAuth, JWT, etc.
The position is intended for both women and men