Guberman Group is a full-service multidisciplinary provider of premium accounting and financial management services. Ranked among Israel’s top four outsourced accounting firms, the group’s 95 staff members, provide prime services to multi-national companies, startups, public firms, and companies in the high-tech, manufacturing and trade sectors.
We are looking for bright, talented, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are interested in a real career, and an opportunity to work with the best professionals in the industry !
We will provide you with the opportunities to help you achieve your ambitions and grow. We invest heavily in our training, and mentorship is an important part of your continued professional development.
• Managing the day to day relationship with the clients.
• Preparation of periodic and yearly financial reports
• Editing of Actual vs budget monthly reports
• Accompanying the audit process with the auditors
• Consulting the clients regarding fluent TAX, business and financial issues.
• Ongoing, day-to-day advice on financial and operational matters, such as representation to the tax authorities and banks, and advice with regard to labor law, payroll and tax exposure.
• Team management
• Accounting activities in accordance with local and corporate accounting and compliance standards:
• Controlling and recording transactions regarding asset, liability, revenue, and expenses
• Controlling and posting invoices and employee expense reports
• Preparing payment runs, posting bank statements
• Maintaining and reconciling Balance Sheet and general ledger accounts
• Performing regular reconciliations with customers, vendors and other stakeholders
• Assure that all inter-company transactions are reconciled and timely reported on monthly level
• Cash forecasting, credit control
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly reports required by headquarters
• Budget and forecast preparation
• Assisting in completion of all statutory accounts including liaison with the internal and external stakeholders
• Keeping track of all accounting records in accordance with the internal policies, laws and GAAP / IFRS
Fyber is hiring an IT Administrator to join our global Corporate IT team.
In this role, you will be based in our Petah Tikva office and be responsible for maintaining and developing internal IT infrastructure and ensuring business continuity. You will set-up new systems, automating routine tasks and collaborating with other IT teams during implementation of the new systems. This means you will need to share your own knowledge to help others, including managing basic security of both internal and 3rd-party systems.
– Working in a distributed team of both internal and external IT support in global offices
Providing onsite and remote support for our global offices (e.g. Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Beijing, London, …)
– Maintaining the office IT infrastructure, end user devices and applications
– Working closely with other departments, e.g. Engineering, Security, Office Management, Finance, Corporate Systems, …
– Being a part of projects to provision, install/configure, operate and maintain hardware/software and related infrastructures
– Assisting project teams with technical issues in the initiation and planning phases which includes the definition of requirements, benefits and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design
– Maintaining office firewalls (e.g. Fortinet), VPN gateways, VOIP infrastructure, WiFi infrastructure
Maintaining our communication and productivity stack, including Google Apps, Slack, video conferencing, etc.
Handling the IT on- and offboarding processes of employees, as well as the lifecycle management (e.g. access control)
Handling the IT setup for local (e.g. Meetups) and global (e.g. All Hands meetings) events
• Manage the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement close process in
accordance with US GAAP, including reporting to Corporate.
• Support the review and updates of Internal Controls and ensure compliance on an on-
• Manage and comply with annual statutory audit, government reporting requirements
and tax filings. Interact with external audit firm.
• Manage the Company’s Cashflow and cash reports.
• Successfully use judgment to identify increasingly complex accounting related issues,
propose recommended solutions and drive Accounting processes improvements
implementation, in accordance with US GAAP and Corporate’s Accounting policies.
• Improve Accounting reporting infrastructure, including tailor made financial reports
based on ERP system.
• Assist in ad-hoc Accounting related projects.
• Drive a culture of challenging the status quo and continuous improvements in day-to-
The Transaction Support team (M & A) at Deloitte is looking for a Manager to join a dynamic and engaging team based in Tel- Aviv.
The position is suitable for someone who is curious, self-motivated and is able to perform under pressure.
Involves financial and economic oriented work with local and international organizations in a challenging and interesting environment.
A Group of companies that specializes in a variety of online SaaS-based products in overseas markets, is looking for a CFO. The group’s main operations and HQ are located in Israel (Ramat Gan), and controls companies with staff abroad.
We are looking for a bright minded, long term thinker, with great planning and execution qualities to join our amazing organization and strive with us forward.
• Manage and lead the group’s financial affairs and finance departments –
• Budget planning
• Daily accounting; ongoing cash flow, forecasts, P&L and balance sheets
• All governing financial reports
• Manage the finance department as well as business back office
• Track and measure the group’s business execution results by tracking performance KPIs
• Lead legal and policy agenda of the company along with the legal department and advisory
• Participate in business formation and future planning, as part of management meetings and board consultations
Nextage TLV is seeking an outstanding CFO to join our team
JOIN NEXTAGE AND WORK AS A CFO WITH LEADING STARTUPS
As a Nextage CFO, you’ll work with a variety of startups to provide them with expert CFO leadership and guidance. Nextage works with leading hi-tech companies and startups in the field, and our CFOs play an instrumental role in guiding clients through their entire growth and development. Our CFOs become an integral part of the companies they work with.
This role is for CFOs who’s looking to leverage their deep knowledge and extensive CFO expertise to help lead a diverse range of startups in all aspects of financial success.
• Provide strategic financial guidance and CFO services to a range of portfolio clients
• Serve as trusted advisor and partner to portfolio CEOs
• Manage all finance operations for portfolio clients, including strategic management and day-to-day operations
• Perform forecasting and budgeting services; develop and publish management and investor reports,
• Attend client board meetings
• Support client fundraising efforts
• Research, understand, and apply complex tax and accounting concepts
• Support outside auditors, tax preparers, and valuation teams
• Lead, motivate and develop staff
We are looking for a Controller to join our finance team. You will assist with financial
planning, optimizing financial processes, and preparing reports. The position will include interfaces with other functions within the finance department and the rest of the organization.
What will you do?
Assist with the month-end/quarter-end and year-end closing process, review/prepare journal entries, general ledger reconciliations.
Preparation of financial report for consolidation on a quarterly basis
Support quarterly and annual audits
Assist in preparation of the statutory financial statements
Ensure compliance with tax regulations and assist in the preparation of tax returns
Develop and implement accounting policies and procedures
Assist with ad hoc tasks as needed
Prepare the quarterly and annual reports to the IIA
Working with the Company’s external auditors/advisors on audit, accounting and other economic matters
Manage the bookkeepers department and advise them on accounting matters
Ensure controls over financial reporting processes are in place and are executed in excellence
Manage the Company’s SOX and internal audit framework.
Reporting to the Corporate Controller
A spread role covering PMO basics to proactive analytic support in specific domains: resource management and budget management.
In this role the PMO is expected to learn the practices of the budget Management, responsible for E2E operating tasks, providing status reports that enable predictability and transparency, reporting on deviations, monitoring, control and managing accurate data under his domain.
Responsible for budget & resources streams.
Manage and maintain his domain data in order to analyze quickly and effectively
Manage and maintain all RC aspects
Analyzing data proactively and by request in order to identify trends, to predict and to raise flags where needed
Uses and maintains data gathering tools to provide ongoing status updates
Maintains communication with both internal and external stakeholders at various levels.
PROFTIT, an international company provides the unique management software for Finance and Gaming industries, enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative, flexible and affordable CRM solution in the market.
We’re located in Ramat Gan (BSR Tower)
Our Customer Success Manager will be leading our B2B customers, provide effective guidance and will be responsible for onboarding new customers by engaging executive teams in the launch, driving ongoing adoption, and managing customer life cycle.
• Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
• Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
• Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
• Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics
• Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
• Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
• Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
• Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
i-Cloudius is a boutique Cloud service vendor with mainly tech clients.
This is an entry-level implementation position that will grow into a project management position on the Netsuite platform.
The position includes both project organizational skills (such as: customer management, timeline and task management, facilitate and communicate the progress of the project etc.) as well as hands-on technical implementation (such as data migration, manipulation and system customizations) and knowledge on the platform.
A software development company in the field of medical devices is looking to hire a Director of Growth that will responsible for growing all Direct-to-Consumer marketing
initiatives. This role will involve scaling and optimizing new acquisition funnels as well as working across paid and unpaid customer acquisition channels, with a substantial
budget available to drive revenue. You’ll be focusing on in-app funnel creation and optimization, affiliate marketing development and influencers marketing.
– Managing and growing in-house app install campaigns on all available media
– Defining the monthly in-app ACQ testing plan together with the methodology for app-conversion testing and upper-funnel optimization.
– Developing additional ACQ channels.
– Keeping up to date with compliance of regulatory requirements.
– Having the authority to communicate with media sources on behalf of the company as well as the authority to negotiate with third parties and email service providers.
A young dynamic company with cutting-edge technology for the fintech industry is looking for a talented Financial Controller with a pioneering spirit to join us.
As Company Controller you will be responsible for all the company finance and Billings
* Preparation of financial reports (Yearly/Quarterly/Monthly) including
* Preparation of managerial periodic reporting package
* Preparation of annual audit-related working sheets and reconciliation
* and various taxation filings
* Budget – Formation and Monitoring
* Manage the company Billings
דרוש /ה חשב /ת שכר לחברה שמועסקים בה קרוב ל-200.
מחפשים חשב /ת שכר בעל /ת ניסיון ממפעל תעשייתי.
החשב /ת יעבוד /תעבוד בכפיפות למנהל הכספים ויהיה/תהיה אחראי /ת לטיפול בכל נושאי השכר, תשלומים סוציאליים וביטוח, ביטוח לאומי, טיפול בשוטף של נושאי השכר, דוחות לפי דרישה ומשימות נוספות בהנהלת חשבונות.
לחברת הייעוץ הפיננסי של BDO דרוש/ה יועצ/ת מימון פרויקטים עבור מחלקת מימון פרויקטים.
מחלקת מימון פרויקטים הינה הגדולה והמובילה בישראל בתחום הייעוץ הכלכלי-פיננסי לפרויקטים מסוגים שונים כמו פרויקטי תשתיות מסוג PPP, אנרגיה וחשמל ועסקאות מימון מורכבות.
המשרה כוללת בניית מודלים פיננסיים וייעוץ ליזמים, גורמי מימון וגופים ציבוריים.
לחברת תשתיות גדולה דרוש/ה מנהל כספים
בנייה, מעקב ובקרה שוטפת של תקציבים.
פיקוח וניהול על מחלקת כספים
ניהול תזרימי מזומנים ברמה יומית
שותף לגיוסי הון, עבודה מול המערכת הבנקאית וגורמי חוץ.
עבודה מול לקוחות וספקים
אישור דרישות והזמנות רכש וביצוע בקרות כחלק מהתהליך
אחריות בצד החשבונאי על פרוייקטים
תמחור בקרה ותפעול
פעילות שוטפת מול הבנקים
העבודה כוללת ניהול וליווי מקצועי של מחלקת חשבות, הכנה וניתוח דוחות כספיים תקופתיים, ביצוע אנליזות, דוחות מס, הכנת דוחות עסקיים ותוכניות עסקיות להנהלה וגורמים חיצוניים, בקרה על הנהלת החשבונות, בקרות פיננסיות, בניית תקציבים ובקרה, התנהלות מול בנקים וגופי אשראי שונים, ניהול תזרים שוטף.
לחברה תעשייתית קטנה דרוש מנהל כספיםחשב,בכפיפות למנכ”ל החברה.
בעל נסיון ניהולי,ידע בקשר עם בנקים,בהכנת תקציב.
היכרות עם מערכות ממוחשבות.הנדס און.
שכר 20,000 ברוטו+רכב חברה