לחברה קמעונאית דרוש מנהל מחסן עם כ-5 עובדים.
* תיאור המשרה:
– במסגרת התפקיד ניהול צוות עובדים, עמידה ביעדי ליקוט, ניהול מלאי ומתן שירות ללקוחות החברה.
* דרישות סף:
1. ניסיון בניהול של 5 עובדים ומעלה- חובה!
2. שליטה מלאה בכל תוכנות ה Office – חובה!
3. רישיון נהיגה- חובה!
4. ניסיון במערכות WMS- חובה!
* איפיון המשרה:
– משרה מלאה – נכונות לשעות נוספות
* שכר: 13,000 ש”ח.
ליבואנית מוצרי צריכה חדשניים דרוש מנהל צוות מוקד טכני מנוסה.
* דרישות סף:
1) ניסיון בניהול צוות מוקד טכני – חובה!
2) איזור תל אביב והסביבה (ליד עזריאלי) – חובה!
* איפיון המשרה:
– משרה מלאה א-ה.
לחנות בגדים של רשת חנויות אופנה מצליחה דרוש/ה מנהל/ת.
* דרישות סף:
1) ניסיון ניהולי בניהול חנות אופנה/ביגוד/הנעלה – חובה!
2) איזור שדרות והסביבה – חובה!
* משרה מלאה, הובלה, אחריות, דייקנות.
* שכר גבוה.
לרשת אופנה ארצית בירושלים דרוש/ה מנהל/ת סטודיו לעיצוב, לניהול צוות המעצבים והקולקציה (מעצבות אופנה, מעצבים/ות גרפים, סחר ותדמניות).
– משרה מלאה וימי שישי ע”פ צורך.
– רישיון נהיגה.
* דרישות סף:
– ניסיון קודם בניהול צוות מעצבים – שנתיים לפחות.
לחברה בתחום הקמעונאות דרושה מנהל/ת סטודיו גרפיקה עם התמחות בפרינט ותוויות מזון.
* דרישות סף:
1) ניסיון של לפחות 3 שנים ממשרד פרסום בעיצוב גרפי – חובה!
2) ניסיון בתחום תווית המזון – חובה!
3) בוגר/ת מוסד לעיצוב – חובה!
4) ניסיון משמעותי בניהול עובדים – חובה!
* משרה מלאה א-ה ,יום בשבוע היברידי.
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst who is excited about the game industry. We need your skills to define, analyze, and draw tangible conclusions and actionable insights for our marketing department . You will utilize your ability to see beyond the numbers and help drive the growth of our marketing efforts.
· Drive results through scalable data products in the landscape of mobile marketing
· Research and identify impactful business and marketing problems and translate them into structured analysis, actionable insights
· Use data analysis techniques to identify trends from complex data sets
· Examine marketing performance and user conversion funnel data to identify opportunities to improve ROI
· Design experiments to test incremental efforts to enhance our marketing efforts on user acquisition, ad monetization, organic growth, etc.
· Work with the studios’ analytics and product teams to identify and create in-game indicators and events to improve marketing efforts
· Build and maintain BI dashboards to make informed decisions quickly while empowering others cross functionally to have information readily accessible
QUATRO specializes in design, development & digital marketing with an agile approach, which allows us to move fast and transform our client’s businesses to thrive in the digital world.
We’re looking for a PPC Manager to join our Marketing team.
How YOUR day in QUATRO will look like (responsibilities):
– Managing client’s Search, Display and Social (Google, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram) accounts
– Independently communicating with clients
– Analyzing, reporting and optimizing campaigns performance (impression share, CTR, bidding, etc.) to maximize total revenue and ROI
– Improving conversion performance by A/B testing ad copy, devices, demographics, audiences, etc.
– Identifying new opportunities, plan, test and implement new acquisition channels/campaigns
– Being a part of an overall client’s activity in QUATRO and help to deliver extraordinary digital marketing solutions
Are you looking for success?! Live & breathe the online marketing world?
A successful Online Marketing company located in Ramat-Gan (Bursa) is looking for experienced Affiliate Manager for our Marketing department.
Working with publishers & affiliates from around the world.
Develop and maintain our online campaigns and penetrate into new countries.
This is your opportunity to grow and develop your career!
לחברה בינלאומית מובילה דרוש/ה Marketing Analyst
Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
Track remarketing campaign metrics
Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
Recommend website and campaign optimizations
Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc)
Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
If you are looking for a rewarding position where you can make a significant impact on growing revenue, join our dynamic Field Marketing team as a program manager.
You’ll be part of a collaborative, creative, and fun group of savvy marketers who are focused on building successful programs that generate business results.
If this sounds like you, apply now to join a global team of marketers who are keen to stand against the ever-changing threat landscape.
Your Impact & Responsibilities
As a program manager in field marketing you will be responsible for:
Develop field marketing programs and campaigns to drive high quality leads. Role includes development, enablement and roll out of initiatives and campaigns in all geographies.
Strong collaboration with Product Marketing and Go to market team to create marketing plans + execution in the field.
Drive and monitor Global campaign implementation across the globe.
Maximize ROI and measure effectiveness of marketing activities based on in depth evaluation.
Support Localization and roll out of Digital Global campaigns in various countries.
Evaluate, recommend and implement tools and systems to improve the work of field marketing managers with strong collaboration with marketing operations team.
PROFTIT, an international company that provides a unique management software for the Fintech industry, enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative, flexible and affordable CRM solution in the market. We’re located in Ramat Gan (BSR Tower).
We are looking for a seasoned specialist with a holistic approach to marketing, who will take hands-on ownership of all the marketing activities – from diving into the products’ target audiences, competitors, sales & marketing funnels to building and scaling up performance and exposure.
This is a strategic position in the company, so you must be highly proactive, take initiative and willing to get your hands dirty – you’ll be the sole marketing authority and report directly to the COO.
Take ownership of all marketing activities of the company, including (but not limited to):
-Manage & expand PPC campaigns across various platforms
-Optimize & refine all aspects of the marketing funnel (assets, messaging & communication, content, flow, leads quality, sites, etc)
-Devise & implement email/chat marketing, retention, and automation activities
-Devise & implement tech + content SEO strategy and activities on relevant social networks
-Prepare timely reports on acquisition & traffic activities
We Are Gimmonix
Gimmonix is a rapidly growing travel technology company looking for a passionate candidate for the position of Marketing Director to build and drive our marketing team, with responsibility expanding into two more sister companies.
You’ll join a diverse and driven company at the forefront of solving some of the most complex challenges in the travel industry.
This role provides a unique opportunity to join a growth stage company with expanding responsibilities at more than one brand. You will be running a team of marketing personnel to aid in growing an existing business, as well as building other ventures from the ground up.
Collaborate with internal and external clients and partners
Manage marketing budget and show project ROI
Participate in the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives
Develop and implement marketing plans, including promotional calendars and programs, new product introductions and other marketing projects
Organize company conferences, trade shows, and major events
Research demand for our products and services
Oversee the creation and direction of marketing communications materials such as websites, brochures and other collateral materials
PR and news media outlet management
Come and join to our top PPC talents team!
We’re looking for a qualified and experienced PPC Account Manager to join our talented #PPC team!
• Manage and optimize large-scale campaigns on #Facebook, #Google Ads, #Twitter and #Snapchat
• Analyze best PPC practices in a constantly-changing environment
• Work closely with a variety of departments, including marketing operations, arts and analysis
• Identify and introduce new innovative opportunities for efficient growth
• Manage budgets closely to provide maximum value & ROI.
• Work as part of our PPC team, brainstorm, help & support others when necessary.
• Create and maintain testing plans across all campaigns including copy, bidding, and landing page.
Research and stay on top of trends and changes in PPC marketing.
A successful global company with a design-driven B2C platform is looking for a CMO to work closely with the CEO to optimize existing revenue models, and lead the sales, marketing, and customer success departments to identify and deliver new revenue opportunities.
Responsibility for growing revenue from the client base; creating a profitable and sustainable strategy for future growth and delivering accurate revenue projections, closing gaps between vision & execution
Develop sales strategies and matrixes for analyzing sales performance
Create financial goals and targets and devising action steps to meet those goals
Oversee pricing strategies that correlate with the value of products, services, as well as financial goals
Analyze data to determine changes to improve profits
Be responsible for the performance, strategy, and alignment of all departments within the organization that have any relation to revenue generation
Marketing Director – Medical Diagnostics Technology – Covid 19 and beyond
Dotz nano (ASX: DTZ) is a global leader in carbon based nano technology, a market
predicted to reach $35bn by 2030. Dotz Nano is already the supplier of many tag and trace projects around the world using its novel advanced materials nano tech.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to own the product messaging and positioning for new and existing product lines. This role will work cross functionally between Product, Marketing, and Sales to ensure we effectively communicate the current and future value of the company products and translate it to business impact.
What will you actually be doing?
· The Senior Product Marketing Manager will own the positioning and messaging for select product lines
· Be the voice of product releases for your lines of business, owning relevant collateral (emails, release notes, brochures, videos, webinars, in-product solutions, demos).
· Translate product functionality and technical details into user benefit and value.
· Research and understand our buyer personas to ensure every product is designed and delivered to create value for them.
· Create campaigns designed to raise awareness of our products, increase adoption, improve conversion rates, and drive thought leadership.
· Develop and implement GTM strategies and demand generation activities in partnership with business and marketing stakeholders
· Use analytics to identify our strengths and weaknesses to continually improve our content and services.
· Regularly educate internal teams on the latest products and how to position them, supported by marketing materials to be used externally for customers and internally to the Sales and Marketing teams globally.