You’re invited to Join Beach Bum, the greatest gaming family that brings a new twist to classic games by introducing them to the world of online casual games.
Apply your knowledge of ActionScript and web development technologies to enhance our games. Assume ownership of key product components. In this hands-on role, be responsible for implementation, unit test and delivery of new media and online game features. Hard core programming skills needed. Create & Enhance features within our games. Perform peer code reviews and provide feedback. Promote high quality and timely completion of projects.
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Fieldin is a global brand backed by top-tier investors. Serving growers in three continents across hundreds of thousands of acres. As a market leader in its segment, FieldIn is growing 3X year over year. Fieldin provides a groundbreaking IoT platform and service for the commercial agriculture industry. Fieldin has created a unique data-driven product that impacts the operational performance of its partners. With smart sensors, we help farmers/growers manage their entire operation remotely and gain actionable insights on how to improve operational efficiency and decrease the loss of yield. Learn more online at https://www.fieldin.com/
What you will be doing:
– Join the R&D group and develop in a scalable environment.
– The Frontend Developer will enjoy developing from scratch new products, as well as, keep developing the flag-product in high standards and optimal coding environment.
– Maintaining and improving the existing code base
– Working in many interfaces to provide desired technical solutions, and implement new software features
– Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
If you are a person of persons, senior developer with experience in the field, passion, and motivation, we are looking for you
Build infrastructure for years ahead, analyze and build applications, middleware for a variety of products.
Contribute to the software design process by studying users’ needs, flow, data usage, and work processes.
learning and incorporating new technology for system improvement
Develop high-quality software design and architecture by producing clean, commented, tested, efficient code
Build state-of-the-art architecture, development tools, programming techniques
לקבוצת yad2 דרוש/ה Frontend Developer מנוסה בעבודה עם React.js,
שיעזור לנו לייעל את האתר הראשי שלנו, יגדיר ויניע החלטות טכניות, יתרגם ויעביר מושגים טכניים לצוות הפיתוח ויהיה חלק מצוות שאחראי על בניית הליבה של פרויקט Next.js בקנה מידה גדול ומרתק.
מלאה בימים א’-ה’ בין השעות 09:00-18:00.
משרדי החברה נמצאים ליד קניון איילון.
*המשרה כתובה בלשון זכר, אך פונה לכל המינים.
We are a US based company, located in New York and New Jersey, and a development team in Tel-Aviv, Israel. We are the third largest publisher marketplace in the world, generating income for over 100,000 direct publishers and bloggers sites of all sizes, and in 128 countries. We engage with thousands of advertisers to deliver nearly 5 billion monthly ad views on our Publishing platform.
We are currently looking for a Full-Stack developer to join our team.
You will work in a dynamic environment, this is an opportunity to contribute and be a part of a growing and very exclusive AdTech team. In this role you’ll have the following responsibilities:
Work closely with product and engineers to implement versatile back-end & front-end solutions for our platform.
End to end ownership and development of new components, prototypes and new features.
Touching most parts of the system, including front end & back end
Technological research for new solutions and for improving existing solutions.
Panda Trading Systems (PandaTS) specializes in building a high-performance, cutting-edge technology for the online financial trading industry, is seeking for PHP developer Team Leader to join our growing team and manage
The PHP/ Full Stack developer will be part of our CRM team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to develop our online CRM system and lead the projects from end to end, developing both front-end and back-end of web applications
Skylabs, a prominent and well-known fintech company is seeking for an Application team leader.
Come join us and be part of a highly skilled global RnD department, you will be responsible for the management of 4 full stack developers.
What are we looking for?
• Someone who has proven development experience in team management.
• You will be happy contributing ideas but also able to turn these ideas into practice.
• Passionate about programming, you will be always on the lookout for new technologies that could help us to build a world-class product and highly motivated team.
• Build your expertise, keep up to date on latest trends and provide knowledge and suggestion in relation to architecture, design, best practice and latest development techniques and methodologies.
• Recognize areas for improvement and propose solutions based on your own experience and best practice.
• Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle.