A leading advertising company needs a PPC-sponsored coefficient
The position includes managing campaigns on Facebook and Google from A to T.
Control of Tag Manager and Analytics systems
A sponsored promoter is needed for a variety of online campaigns
Focusing on Google AdWords and Facebook Ads and content network campaigns
Ongoing management and optimization and budget management.
Full-time work 09: 00-18: 00.
Willingness to work overtime.
A highly successful SaaS startup and a successful Facebook Marketing partner, providing its clients with a cutting-edge solution for maximizing ROI of FB advertising, is hiring a talented client development and success specialist.
In this role you will get to know B2B clients intimately, understand their business requirements and goals and build matching offerings and services to maximize mutual performance and revenues.
Take ownership of your clients from first week on, and be responsible for their training and account management
Develop relationships with some of the mobile industry's top advertisers in the world, and be responsible for understanding their needs, identifying their growth opportunities and helping them scale by performing consultative sales
Function as the crucial link between client and our product team, and work with various interfaces in the organization
A super-successful startup, which had recently raised tens of millions of dollars, is hiring a master of acquisition marketing to run large-scale paid media campaigns across multiple platforms.In this leadership role, you will drive paid media activities within the company, leading a growing team of several campaign managers and specialists to ever greater ROI. This includes campaign management and analysis, team mentoring and professional guidance, c-level strategic decision making participation and an overall say in how the company shapes it's digital marketing projects.
Build acquisition strategy for large budgets focused on Facebook, Google, Bing and other paid channels.
Lead and mentor a team of marketing specialists to higher performance.
Track, monitor, analyze and optimize live campaigns to improve ROI.
Spot problems with the pipeline or low-performance campaigns to optimize overall activity.
Understand new trends, tools, and technologies and make them work for the company.
Keep scaling and reaching new audiences and niches.
Clicklogiq is a performance marketing company that provides media services to Fintech Brands.
The company is part of a large group of companies that mainly operates in Europe, Australia, South America, and Asia.
We are looking for professional employees, creative, independent, analytical, with critical thinking and excellent execution abilities and curiosity.
A compatible candidate will be responsible for:
• Manage and grow our Google AdWords accounts
• Initiate and implement PPC search campaigns including keyword research, testing and analysis.
• Initiate and implement Display, Youtube and Retargeting campaigns
• Monitor and continuously optimize existing PPC campaign components including, Ad Copy, video script copy, landing page optimization, budget management, ongoing bids and CPCs, placements, keyword research, audiences, topics, etc.
• Ongoing testing to improve ROI campaigns
• Follow and keep up to date with market trends and competitor's activity
• Budget management and monitoring
• Closely working with internal Operations department
• Generate performance reports with recommendations for improvements
• Generate reports for management (eg dashboards)
Know your way around sweepstakes, lead generation and incent? Come join some of the best online experts around. You'll have much room for impact in this dynamic and independent work environment:
A successful and highly profitable online media company is looking for an Affiliate Account Manager to join the team and open new channels for the company. The company provides quality traffic sources to a number of verticals worldwide including gaming, dating, sweepstakes, finance and more.
- Grow and develop existing relationships with key affiliate partners and advertisers.
- Build relationships with new partners, clients and advertisers.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Sweepstakes, Finance, Incent, Gaming, Lead generation industries - must.
- Conduct regular reviews and negotiate new commercial arrangements when appropriate.
- Manage the onboarding of newly launched partnerships.
- Maintain great relationships with key accounts.
- Monitoring, analysis and optimization of data.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with clients including financial and marketing aspects.
A leading company in its field needs Senior PPC
Build, manage and optimize a wide range of campaigns in Google, Facebook, YouTube, Taboola and Outbrain
Increasing the rate of traffic and conversions in the digital assets of the organization
Managing diverse campaigns for different segments of the organization
Analysis and optimization of ROI campaigns
Performing A / B testing, researching competitors and creating ongoing internal reports
Setting up, uploading and managing online advertising campaigns.
- Performance tracking using Google Tag Manager & Analytics.
Analysis and DATA analysis of campaigns.
Production of reports for customers.
A number of different advertising agencies / specialized digital agencies need PPC campaign managers for teamwork
Creating and managing campaigns for interesting and leading customers in the economy
Work mainly on Facebook and Google, but also on other social media.
High involvement in customer budget management, including direct contact with customers and a high ability to influence the process.
A leading social gaming company with more than 200 million users worldwide is looking for a talented mobile user acquisition specialist to join the marketing department. As the user acquisition specialist you will manage the company's large-scale campaigns across different platforms and take part in building their strategic relationships.
Manage and optimize large-scale campaigns across different platforms and channels.
Monitor campaign performance, analyze campaign data, optimize for maximum performance.
Implement constant improvements and creative solutions to increase performance.
Take part in building strategic partnerships with key partners.
Continuously explore new opportunities for user growth, including new channels, partnerships, and messaging.
A fast-growing tech-driven company that specializes in content for the US market is looking for a Native Campaign Manager. In this role, you'll work at a TLV based company with a super fun and cool culture while running campaigns for millions of monthly users.
- Planning and executing Native Campaigns across various platforms.
- Identifying online media buying opportunities by optimizing and analyzing data to maximize revenues and reach company goals.
- Analyzing results and optimizing accordingly.
• Managing PPC campaigns mainly on Social and Native Platforms
• The user acquisition manager will initiate new projects and comes up with new ideas to increase volume and company ROI.
• Manage large budget campaigns and optimize in order to elevate the company's ROI.
• Running keywords research, ad writing, data analysis and exploring new technologies for managing the accounts, tracking and optimization
A successful internet start-up and specialized social network with over 100 million users worldwide, which incorporates cutting-edge patent-protected algorithms, is looking for a senior PPC campaign manager to lead high-budgeted PPC campaigns in more than ten different languages.
Research, plan, implement and manage all search and display campaigns.
Manage large scale mobile campaigns hands-on from end-to-end.
Run campaigns on various platforms such as Facebook, Yahoo, Bing, Google AdWords, etc.
Analyze and optimize campaign data in order to maximize revenue opportunities and achieve company objectives.
Monitor performance of campaigns and suggest strategies for optimization.
Improve coverage, conversions, and traffic volumes through all campaigns.
Constantly implement upgrades, improvements and creative solutions to increase campaigns' volume.
About the company - a veteran of the industry, a major player in the field of affiliate marketing abroad
The company has dozens of employees
Dealing with Commerce Island Finance, Casino.
Are in tremendous growth!
Employees from the office at the Independent Arrival Center (not Tel Aviv-Yafo)
What are our values?
Free hand for ideas and budgets
Information transfer and sharing
A cool and special place with a warm atmosphere.
PPC experienced up to 20,000
PPC team leader over NIS 20,000
What is it worth with us?
In the center - not Tel Aviv-Yafo
Parking - free and plentiful
Pampering conditions: Give a bite on a high budget, a free gym, weekly events for the well-being of the individual, a stunning office.
A kitchen full of food for morning to evening with all the goodies - fruits, vegetables, delicacies (no need to spend on food at all).
My office expands and we're seeking to hire a freelancer PPC Manager!
Build, manage, analyze & optimize global Google PPC campaigns for my company.
Create daily ROI reports campaigns.
Interpret business goals into big impact decisions on a daily basis.
Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
Strong analytical skills to identify trends, patterns, and segments in user acquisition.
For a digital marketing company in Netanya
Digital and social network manager required
The role consists of:
Uploading posts to Instagram and Facebook.
Includes: writing and design.
Production of reports and conclusions.
The work is full / partial.
Good conditions for suitable people.
G-Med, a leading digital health platform located in Kiryat Anavim, needs a digital project manager who will join our plant team. (partially)
G-Med is looking for an experienced digital project manager who will take responsibility for global projects that combine content management, project management in Google Ad Manager, customer support and management, medical writer management, working with opinion leaders in the field and administrative management of the project.