A leading company in the field of biotech located in the near south, needs an information systems manager.
Senior position, reporting to the director of operations in Israel
The main points of the role
Management of the IT unit and leading IT services in the organization, development of the unit's strategy in accordance with the global and local strategy. Responsibility for optimal management of the range of computer resources, systems and services for the organization's employees
Leading the field of information systems in the organization
Business Applications and Help Desk Support -
Upgrading existing systems and installing new systems
Communication management, training, control of improvement projects
Responsibility for maintaining systems with external service providers
Analysis, characterization and adaptation of information systems to the operational and business needs of the organization
Operating a global external contractor and managing infrastructure services and server maintenance
Responsibility for customer satisfaction, compliance with SLA, compliance with business objectives, control and implementation of changes in infrastructure projects
Management of cross-organizational projects in the field of information systems according to Global Roadmap
Management of the interface between the Global IT unit and the local factory and its current needs
Building a community of users and content experts in the various systems in the organization, training and strengthening the knowledge
Support for System Owners - on issues of change, validation and Data Integrity - in collaboration with the Quality Control Department
Budget management based on annual work plans
Subordinates to the webmaster of the company in Israel
Motosport, an importer in the motor field from the Lubinski Group
A technical service manager for motorsport is required
As part of the job:
Responsibility for providing service to end customers - answering and handling end customer inquiries
Supervisor of claims in the field - providing technical evidence in the field, making decisions in the field, approval in principle for liability claims.
Accompanying and assisting agents in complex technical faults, training or demonstrations in the field - new technologies, new models, special problems, computer diagnostics training, etc.
Assimilation of service procedures - visibility, processes.
Full includes attached vehicle and rewarding conditions!
Leading and assimilating the processes of excellence and assimilating IWS methodologies
Areas of Responsibility :
1. Responsibility for the problem solving area in the factory
2. Partnership with managers in the development and construction of tools for realization
Perception of operational excellence
3. Content expert and knowledge center in the field of excellence and IWS methodology
4. Direct management of 3 IWS implementers
A project management company, especially TMA 38, needs a personal assistant for a project manager. The job is from 8: 30-16: 30 in Ashdod, without Fridays. Suitable for students (evening students) in building engineering. Active and challenging work, work with contractors, authorities, planning consultants, clients and more.
Dor Alon Fuel Company Requires: Retail Complex Manager (Refueling and Convenience Store)
The role consists of-
- Managing a team of employees (recruitment and training, work arrangements, discipline).
- Warranty on meeting monthly sales targets
-Responsibility for inventory, safety and security, finances, visibility of the complex.
-Treatment of exceptional events around the clock, available 24/7 by phone.
Learning management, with an emphasis on the characterization and actual development of professional methodologies and tools to support the achievement of business goals
Areas of Responsibility:
1. Translation of strategy and business focuses for learning programs and professionalism
2. Addressing the full range of learning needs of the units under your responsibility
Building a concept of learning and annual work plans for units
4. Management and leadership of learning projects
5. Methodological characterization of learning processes
6. Development of traditional and digital study units
An innovative and advanced high-tech company is looking for a graphic designer who lives and breathes digital / social / branding.
• Creation and invention of the graphic language and visual concept of the digital asset (website, app, social, etc.).
• Characterization and design of digital assets from scratch, complex processes (service, joining, etc.), with an emphasis on user experience.
• UI / UX, accessibility of tools, methods and processes for the implementation of user-based design.
• Leading user research, usability and design.
• It is possible in the future to establish and manage an in-house studio.
The position requires proven experience in branding, characterization and web design (desktop & mobile) and applications, preparation of graphic materials for marketing
Leading the studio's vision and professional and productive management of the studio to address the design needs of the business units.
Areas of Responsibility:
To be a professional authority in the field of design and execution in the worlds of packaging and digital design
2. Responsibility for all design and execution products in the studio
3. Leading and constantly improving work processes, professional and productive management of the studio
4. Managing the relationship and needs with business divisions and other partners
5. Management of the design team
Quality Manager of Israel Sites. Ongoing management by the head of the Amiad quality control team
Areas of responsibility and authority:
Inspection of purchased and manufactured parts according to specifications and drawings
• Audit in the process of production floor and assemblies
• Audit Department of Wires and Water Tests
• Writing exception and disqualification reports
• Original inspection of parts by the supplier
• XYZ tests, writing a test protocol, working with a laser scanner.
• Internal calibration tests
• Working with PAS software
Areas of Responsibility:
1. Leading and managing various and diverse projects in the real estate world - building permits, business licensing, municipal levies
2. Management, coordination and monitoring of the implementation of a wide range of engagements of consultants, suppliers, internal professional bodies, treatment with the planning and construction authorities and local authorities
Responsibility for expenses of periodic reports, maintenance and expansion of the database
4. Ongoing handling of real estate issues - rentals, renewal of business licenses, locating properties and more
We are looking for a talented SEO Team Leader to join our growing Marketing department.
The SEO Team leader will be responsible for:
Develop a strategy for promoting content to maximize visibility, brand awareness, engagement, social sharing, and SEO value.
Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets (including blog posts, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
Implement and manage tracking solutions (Google Tag manager, Google Analytics, Volume).
Research and analyze relevant data, trends, and keywords to increase conversions and traffic.
Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
Work with Product and Engineering teams to implement best practice SEO programs and processes throughout the organization.
Responsible for overseeing all online reputation management for the company in order to address any negative or false comments
Managing the SEO team.
Infrastructure engineer in the field of water and sewage for a large and well-known company
Responsibility for company projects
Supervision of staff
Working with subcontractors and suppliers
Responsibility for control and operation budget
Management and leadership of cross-OSH projects in the organization, improvement and streamlining of processes and implementation of new processes and technologies in the organization.
Areas of Responsibility:
Leading complex projects to improve and streamline processes in the organization
2. Building the project framework, defining goals, objectives, routines and functionaries
3. Building cross-organizational processes, translating them into actual work and defining Best Practice
4. Project Gantt management, task concentration, matrix management of the project team, bridging gaps, budget management and risks
5. Managing the process of change and assimilating the products to achieve the benefit and preserve it over time
Barkan's arms need a service and customer support manager - local and international market.
Full and overtime as needed. Work includes one hour from home in the evening.
45% overseas customer service
* Providing answers to consumer inquiries by email (end customers), after consultation and receiving a technical solution from the development department and wording of the answer to the consumer after its approval.
* Targeting consumers abroad - to points of sale / sales sites / distributors / customer manager from the Barkan team.
* Providing a written response to inquiries at customer sites in the United States (Amazon, Walmert, etc.).
* Responding to customer inquiries on Fridays - about two hours working from home.
40% Local Customer Service (Israel)
* Providing a technical response to consumer inquiries (end customers who do not distribute) in Israel in written media - by email, WhatsApp, Messenger. Including consultation, obtaining a technical solution from the development department and transferring to the consumer after editing. Depending on the need for a telephone answer.
* Refers to Barkan's points of sale / online store. After consulting the sales department and checking stock availability.
* Guidance / providing help in choosing a suitable product.
* Transfer continued treatment to the Israel Sales Department as needed.
* Sale to private consumers who come to the office.
15% knowledge management and filing
* Filing and managing a database of complaints (email folders and filing quality complaints).
* Support in knowledge management of quality policy and marketing policy documents.
The company's website in Rehovot needs a divisional website manager
As part of the job:
A horizontal role that includes responsibility for the definition, adaptation and assimilation of service methodologies, operational processes, IT systems and technical management in the division, uniformity and standardization in defined and controlled service processes for strategy
Providing service and adapting it to the expectations of the users of the division, while continuously monitoring and feedback to achieve maximum satisfaction, management of professional knowledge and improvement of service processes, while shortening response times in existing processes
Professional authority for IT services processes in the Intelligence Division
Initiating and leading activities training, assimilation, sharing and knowledge management of IT Services Administration employees in the division
IT project management Implementation of processes and service methodologies
The position includes activity at the company's sites in the south, Rehovot area
Sales tracking and identifying potential gaps: meeting sales targets,
Analysis of gaps and opportunities, analysis of launches, sales and market shares
Support and assistance in the execution of marketing moves at the point of sale:
Sales plans, visibility accessories, promotional activities
Ongoing operation of the category activities at the point of sale
Wai Am Trade Ltd. in Tirat Carmel, is looking for an employee to build and promote websites on Google.
Uploading articles, link building,
Organic promotion and SEO optimization
Full, 5 days a week.
The job caters to both women and men.
A leading and successful e-Commerce website in the field of Travel needs an experienced digital marketing manager for a position that includes managing the sales website, initiating new projects and products, controlling and optimizing marketing activities and operating external and internal interfaces to improve performance.
Performance analysis of marketing moves, performance monitoring and website optimization.
Continuous improvement of activity for higher performance and profitability.
Managing digital providers in house and out source in the fields of PPC, SEO, Social and more.
Identify new trends and advertising trends in Google and Facebook and create supportive solutions on the site to implement them.
The position includes management of 2-3 employees.
An online liquor store, located in Rishon Lezion, needs a site manager and seller.
Full-time work, Sunday - Friday.
Good conditions for suitable people.