The eCommerce fashion brand chain needs a full customer service representative.
Providing an answer and service by email, phone, social networks and WhatsApp.
The position includes responsibility for the company's digital assets in the automotive field
Managing, measuring, tracking and planning campaigns in digital media
Ongoing contact with digital offices and media outlets
Implementation of cross-organizational processes, responsibility for ecommerce website
For a boutique company (which is part of a leading group of companies)
Specializing in the development and application of technology for the world of international shipping
A programmer with experience in XPI development is required.
For the development of new modules alongside interfaces and integrations in the world of shipping
For global and ecommerce shipping entities and customers.
Job location: The stock exchange complex in Ramat Gan - 8 minutes walk from the central train station
The Tanufa footwear chain needs an ECOMMERCE website operator
1. Total operation of the e-commerce store that includes: marketing, website operation, customer service and logistics operation.
2. Construction of a monthly Gantt that includes a product strategy, promotions and activities for the Gantt deployment site in front of the advertising office, construction of mailings, production of text messages, etc.
3. Responsibility for site visibility, shelf arrangement and campaigns within the site.
4. Managing sales versus inventory, drawing ongoing conclusions, and reporting to relevant parties.
5. Ongoing monitoring of the campaigns and their measurement.
6. Management and control of customer service department
7. Management and control of the logistics system: packaging characterization, delivery times, management of delays.
8. Responsibility for simple photos + lookbook for the site at the beginning of each season + ongoing completions during the season
Independent planning, piloting and functional development, implementation and controlling of e-commerce projects with internal and external partners in coherence with all legal norms and safety that may apply.
Planning and building organizational and human structure necessary to support the business in cooperation with retail and commercial teams
Following the innovation and trends in the eCommerce business and planning future expansion and development
Co-creating the advertising strategy across all online and offline platforms with the support of the communication team
Setting goals and KPIs
A leading international multi-industry marketing firm, with strong eCommerce orientation, is seeking a senior eCommerce Specialist with proven track record working as a pro with at least one of leading platforms.
Our business was established in 2009 as a fintech firm with a large European exposure, since our inspection we have grown to be a diversified business with operation in various areas including Fintech, Information Technology, Advertising, Education, eCommerce, Real Estate and Legal.
We have offices in London, Cyprus, Ramat Gan and Kiev.
Our employees worldwide enjoy harmonic work culture, city locations and lively and cultivating environment.
Our teams are passionate about what they do; they are commercially driven, dynamic and perform well in a fast-paced environment.
About the role
Our solid eCommerce division is growing, and we wish to strengthen our managerial level. This 'hands on' role will be responsible for the daily management of projects as well as the more strategic business development.
Were looking for a hard-working reliable individual looking to join a growing team of experts at an international beauty brand.
The Ecommerce Retention & Customer Engagement Manager will play a core role in developing and executing a global retention strategy with a focus on measuring and increasing Customer Lifetime Value.
This role is vital to our future growth strategy.
This position will report to the Head of Global Ecommerce.
We are looking to recruit a webmaster with knowledge of WordPress + Walkmars at a high level.
* Possibility to work from the offices in Rishon LeZion or from home
* Excellent conditions
As part of the job:
- Responsibility for a website in the process of creation: website settings, installation of extensions, clearing connection, setting up deliveries, setting up pages, initial content entry and more.
- Continuous communication with customers
- Performing quality tests (QA)
- Website maintenance: entering content, creating coupons on the website, distributing newsletters and more.
- Characterization and establishment of automatic emails for customers (emails about leaving the basket, customers who did not buy, etc.)
Handling support inquiries, faults, additions, tests.
Conducting tutorials on the site management system
- Connecting the site with Google Analytics, Search Console, embedding pixels, opening a Facebook catalog
Let's be part of a winning team!
For a company that owns a number of e-commerce sites in the field of fashion, we need an exceptional service and sales person who loves the world of style and fashion and a desire to learn the world of e-commerce !!
Our office in Tel Aviv, full.
As part of the job :
• Responding to inquiries from customers who have placed an order
• Responding to customer inquiries on social networks
• Support for placing a new order.
• Sale to abandoned customers
Scope of Position :
• Promoted horizon is guaranteed for those who qualify.
• Salary expectations must be stated in the resume - a must!
Clicklogiq is a performance marketing company that provides media services to Fintech Brands. The company is part of a large group of companies that mainly operates in Europe, Australia, South America, and Asia. We are an independent growing company that runs campaigns on huge budgets in various digital marketing channels. We run online campaigns mainly on platforms such as: Google, Taboola, Outbrain, DV360 and a variety of Social Media (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram Twitter, TikTok and more).
We are in the middle of a massive growth process and looking for a talented creative director.
A high-tech company in the field of e-commerce needs a graphic designer to build a brand and proven experience in UX / UI and film editing.
We are looking for a big head, high pace, assertiveness, patience and a desire to fully integrate into our growing society.
One who can be resourceful, in the values of trust, honesty and generosity with an uncompromising passion for action and mission
With internal combustion for excellence and motivation for self-motivation and interest in personal development
Willingness to go through, with a commitment to meeting goals and objectives.
People who are aroused by the journey of life and want to bring value to the world in any situation.
1. Positioning the goods in accordance with the strategy and in order to maximize profit.
2. Planning the promotion system on the children's website.
3. Analysis of sales reports by target audience and category in order to support the positioning of the goods on the site.
4. Work with trade departments.
IDEA, a high-tech company in the field of software, needs a project manager for digital products.
The role includes managing projects in the field of e-commerce, digital payments and mobile applications.
Starting position in the world of productions, styling and e-commerce
1. Preparation of goods for photography.
2. Positioning of simple and dressing the models in the set.
3. Uploading materials online and doing important work.
QUATRO, a digital company that specializes in e-commerce stores in Tirat Carmel, needs an experienced and talented PHP developer to join our development team. The role includes the development of digital projects, websites and end-to-end commerce applications, in a very dynamic environment with interesting projects from well-known brands.
Bookkeeper with General Ledger experience is needed for an e-commerce holding company office located in Jerusalem Area (Kfar-Etzion).
Auditing, financial reporting, handling all the issues related to banks and credit card processing systems.
Providing a professional response to online customers.
Making sales in direct communication with online customers on various platforms: phone, email chat and website.
Ongoing work with the webmaster.
A dynamic work environment, evolving with the opportunity to gain significant experience in the world of e-commerce and the world of fashion!
The job caters to both women and men.
A leading e-commerce company needs an experienced Dot Net developer.
Maintaining WebAPI interfaces and developing new interfaces.
The job at the Science Park in Rehovot.
Shilav, the leading retail chain in the field of babies,
A graphic designer is required to join the Shilav website - replacement for Khalad
Creating the graphic language and visual concept of the Shilab trade website
Creative characterization and design for the brand's digital entrants, including the homepage, banners, category and product pages, stories, newsletters and more
Emphasis and ongoing monitoring of the user experience on the site, while sales / image design and categorical improvement on the site
Ongoing work with the digital office - writing briefs, design guidelines, creative certificates and more
Ongoing work with the marketing department, adaptations to graphics in accordance with the marketing needs of Shilab branches
The position in the fastest growing field of retail - e-commerce in Israel and abroad. Includes product tracking, contact with customers and suppliers, working with suppliers and placing orders through the system while controlling inventory on an ongoing basis.
Work subject to the Director of Purchasing and Logistics.
The office is located in south Tel Aviv with easy access by car, public transportation and even by bicycle and on foot from the immediate area.
The ad is in male language but is intended for both women and men.
Work in a pleasant environment, in offices in south Tel Aviv. : Good writing ability in writing in Hebrew and English - required.
Full control of the inventory management system (priority) - required.
Full control of Office applications - required.
Positive and service-minded attitude, patience and high learning ability - a must.
Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to order and organize, accuracy and perseverance, ability to work under pressure - a must.
Previous work experience similar - an advantage.